Designed by Dr. Harvey Karp, pediatrician, white noise guru, and author of the popular Happiest Baby and Happiest Toddler parent guides, SNOObear will be so much more than your tot’s trusted friend. This huggable cub is 3 innovative must-haves in one:
- Responsive white noise: Responds to your baby’s cries to keep them calm and happy longer. And you can take it on the go, thanks to its travel strap and removable white noise speaker box, which allows you to slip it into your diaper bag for an on-the-go helping hand.
- Cuddly companion: Choose plush or woolly—or both! Tot’s love the different sensory experiences of these special, soothing textures.
- Playful puppet: Built to entertain and soothe, SNOObear can help you teach little life lessons, like sharing and patience, during playtime.
SNOObear plays the award-winning SNOO sounds, plus 3 new comforting rhythms for 30 or 60 minutes. And after SNOObear finishes, it “pays attention” for 3 more hours, ready to start playing again if your little bunny starts to fuss. SNOObear also has a strap to let you safely hang this sleepytime pal on the stroller or car seat when you’re out and about.
Want a responsive, sleep-boosting white noise lovey for naps, nights, and outings? Want extra help with fussies, feeds, and diaper changes? Want a playtime puppet for…well, just for giggles? SNOObear is for you!
Grow Up With SNOObear
SNOObear Comes With:
- 1 Cuddly, multi-use teddy bear (with carrying strap)
- 1 Removable white noise speaker box—portable & compact
- 2 AA batteries
- Plus 100 million moments of love!
NOTE: Never leave SNOObear in the crib or bassinet with infants under 1 year of age.
Why Parents Love SNOObear and White Noise
Familiar SNOO sounds are perfect
for calming the fussies during feeds,
car rides, tummy time…you name it!
Our 6 special sounds
encourage sleep—at home or on the go.
Sound stops after 30 or 60 minutes,
but automatically returns if your
baby cries over the next 3 hours.
Sleep, Cuddle, Adventure, Play… Repeat!
White Noise is Nurturing(…and Silence isn’t Cozy)
Babies are serenaded by 24/7 rumbly sounds in the womb. And that’s why a totally quiet room can be unsettling for little ones…and not conducive to sleep. Instead, white noise is your child’s comfort, lulling them to dreamland now and for years to come. Think of it like your favorite pillow…SNOObear is a reassuring “cuddle” of sound.
Once you wean your baby from swaddling (or from SNOO), SNOObear’s super-effective sounds keep the Zzz’s coming by signaling when it’s time to snooze. White noise also helps little kids sleep through outside distractions, like loud TVs or passing trucks, and inner upsets, like throbbing gums or gas pains.